Please note: Three business days are required prior to reserving a campsite so we have time to process your application and ensure the site is in good condition for your visit.
- Camping Season: April 15 through November 15
- Tent camping only.
- Camping fees: $35.00 per night, per camping site.
- Fees are paid upon submitting camping application.
- Dogs are permitted but must be leashed at all times.
- Maximum 20 campers per site at sites SR1 and SR2. Maximum 6 campers per site at site SR3.
- Only non-alcoholic beverages permitted.
- Fill and level all holes and ditches.
- Pack in all equipment. No motorized vehicles allowed. Park cars in designated parking areas.
- Leave the site neat and clean.
- Campfires are permitted only in designated grills and/or fire rings. Do not leave fires unattended. Steep Rock Association reserves the right to ban campfires in unsafe conditions.
- Do not cut timber or collect wood. Use only firewood provided at site.
- Do not harm trees by chopping, carving, or driving nails.
- Pack out all refuse.
- Please bring your own TP.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. daily.