Rules of Hidden Valley Preserve
Please help us protect the natural beauty and integrity of the preserve by not removing or destroying plants and wildlife.
- Open sunrise to sunset, daily.
- Park cars in designated areas.
- All motorized vehicles are prohibited beyond parking areas.
- No hunting.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No loud noise or music.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Fires are not permitted.
- No camping.
- Horseback riding is permitted according to posted signs.
- Do not harm trees by chopping, carving or driving nails.
- Do not litter: please carry out what you carry in.
Mountain Bike Rules:
- Stay on the designated trail and please obey seasonal postings.
- Do not speed. Speed limit is 15 mph.
- Dismount when approaching horses.
- Always yield to people on foot.
- No more than four riders in a group.
Winter Trail Rules:
- Cross-Country Skiers: Please set tracks on one side of the trail only.
- Hikers, Snowshoers and dogs please respect ski tracks by keeping to the other side of the trail.